HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Does the Hook DVD have deleted scenes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
she11sea

PostSubject: Does the Hook DVD have deleted scenes?   Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:31 am

Hello,

I love this movie and I want to purchasing the DVD. But I want all those awesome deleted scenes that are mentioned here on this site! I did some searching, and the only site that mentions there are deleted scenes (and extra awesome goodies!) is this BBC Films Review . But, I live in Canada so I need a region 1 DVD.

Does anyone in US/Canada own the DVD and can confirm there are deleted scenes on the disc?

Thanks!
Shelly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crochet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does the Hook DVD have deleted scenes?   Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Hi,

I think it's a error from the website (copy/paste?).
I never found a DVD version of Hook with deleted scenes.
This website is the only place where you can found deleted scenes informations from Hook.
I spent a lot of time to search all pictures and documents available on this website.

I know only the R2 version for Europe and Asia have a lot of bonus (galleries, games, trailers, ...)
The R1 version of Hook is very poor, only the movie.

If i can found support for a new dvd for 20th anniversary with a uncut version of Hook. But for that, i need a lot of peoples who want that.ยต

Thanks,
Crochet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hook-movie.com
she11sea

PostSubject: Re: Does the Hook DVD have deleted scenes?   Fri May 07, 2010 6:13 am

You have my support for an uncut 20th anniversary version! Where do I sign the petition?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Does the Hook DVD have deleted scenes?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hook-Movie.com Forum :: -